About HigherEd Metrics®
HigherEd Metrics® is a product of Mined Systems Inc. and provides institutional intelligence, multi-level analytics and reporting, data visualization and predictive modeling. Most importantly HigherEd Metrics® provides excellent and sustainable performance results for higher education institutions.
The company delivers its products in one of three methods:
- As a fully-configured cloud-based platform,
- As a plug-in module that increases school capabilities while increasing investments in an existing base system, or,
- Through delivered analytics, surveys, assessments, or research studies.
The leadership team has more than 50 years of business, higher education, compliance, and data analytics experience. In the area of higher education, we consult with senior leadership to identify strategies to collect data, perform analysis, and deliver business information for decisions quickly and accurately.
The company's deep expertise in institutional processes and workflows is instrumental to identify solutions that will save time, resources, and money. In the challenging fiscal environment that institutions must navigate, HigherEd Metrics® provides competitive pricing performance results and efficiency that can make a substantial financial difference for colleges and universities.
With first-hand understanding of operational processes and risk management, we developing applications and technology-assisted tools for institutions that save money, automate processes and improve the quality of information and accessibility for decision makers. Our clients work more efficiently, save money, and are providing excellent services for the students they serve.
In Higher Education, we provide clients with cost-effective solutions. Some examples of product offerings are listed below:
- Data and research, surveys, and assessment tools
- Cohort class analysis and performance reporting
- Enrollment management
- Billing and management of student accounts
- Accounts receivable workflow management
- Student accounts billing and enablement
- Student CRM and contact management
- Student loan and reserve portfolio management, and
- Institutional compliance and policies and procedures
Have a question for us? We are happy to answer questions or help your institution find a solution. Feel free to connect at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on our Contact Us form and we'll get back in touch with you promptly.